During these very tough times, it is no wonder the Coronavirus is Spreading Fear. People are buying an over abundance of supplies and panic has set in for most of the country. We cannot sit around and just get depressed. Our personal wellness needs are at an all time high! Hopefully we can give you some peace of mind and ways to cope with our global situation. Strive has put together a survival guide on how to make it in the Coronavirus Pandemic.
You will not make it under any circumstance if you are panicing. I know this is a scary time for us all but just remember to keep your cool. You are more likely to make better sound decisions with a clear head.
Don’t Hoard Supplies!
We understand you need enough supplies to go into hibernation in the event that the world ends and a zombie apocalypse breaks out. Haha. No really tho. We get it. Getting enough for about 2 – 4 months is super understandable but storing enough for 3 years is a bit much. Not to mention you are taking away from other people who need supplies as well. When you hoard you keep someone else from having when they need.
Get What You NEED!
Instead of buying 38 packs of toilet paper, buy things you need like non-perishible food items, water, cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, alcohol, antibacterial cleansers, vitamins and probiotics that boost the immune system.
People Have Cooties!
No seriously that’s how you need to be acting right now. Preventing the spread of Covid19 is crutial to humanity. Practice social distacing and when you need supplies, send one person. Don’t hang out with people right now until they say it’s safe.
Stay at home! Don’t get other people sick. Self-quaranteen and contact you doctor for further instructions. Everything is constantly changing so check your local news for updates. If all else fails go to the emergency room.
If you can order you a few masks online. If you can’t afford it watch this video on how to make your own. Wear anytime you have to go in public.
If you need food, shelter, clothes, or anything of that nature you can call 211 from any phone and tell them what zip code you are in. They may also be able to tell you where you can get help with rent or utility bills. They will look up local resources for you that are currently available. Red Cross helps with disasters such as fires and more.
Now that your all quaranteened to your home with 38 packs of toilet tissue (kidding) you can now practice some mental clarity and take some immunity boosters.
- Take your vitamins and probiotics daily. Do not forget. This aides in boosing your immune system.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking a lot of water and gatoraide can keep you from getting dehydrated. This is important.
- If you feel like you are getting sick, try cold medicine. If that doesn’t work consult with the doctor. Especially if you have a dry cough, fever, and shortness of breath.
- Excersize regularly. If you add excersize to your daily routine, you can help build physical. mental, and immunity health.
- Sanitize everything. Wash your hands regularly.
- Tell your friends and family members you aren’t allowing company.
- Meditate. Spend time in your quiet place and tune everything out. Take the time to relax and forget about your problems for 15 minutes. Gain clairity and calmness.
We hope our guide has helped you a little. We understand that the Coronavirus is Spreading Fear. Strive is also developing a system for companies to be able to work from home. To see if your company qualifies for the type of system we have created, call (801)918-0264 for more information. To learn more about Strive, click here. Follow us on Instagram here.
Tags: #Strive #StriveCoaching #Coaching #Coach #Business #Personal #Development #Inspiration #Inspirational #Motivation #Motivational #SLC #SaltLakeCity #Utah #Coronavirus #Pandemic #LivingInFear #SurvivalGuide #Crisis #Help #VirtualWork #Health #Wellness